Moz Group Buy
Moz is a popular software solution that helps online marketers with keyword research, SEO audits, and competitive analyses.
Moz, formerly SEOmoz, has a name that was inspired by organizations like DMOZ, Mozilla, and Chefmoz — all companies that strove for engaging their communities with openness and integrity. From the very beginning, we felt passionately about bringing that same integrity to the frustratingly opaque SEO industry.
Moz was founded by Rand Fishkin and Gillian Muessig in 2004. It was called SEOmoz, and started as a blog and an online community where some of the world’s first SEO experts shared their research and ideas. We launched the Beginner’s Guide to SEO and our first Search Ranking Factors study, and that hub of industry expertise transformed into a small consulting firm and led us to create some of our first SEO tools.
Moz is being used to find relevant data for SEO (Search Engine Optimizing) projects. It helps to find keywords, competitors and opportunities for improvement. It also does a full audit of your website to determine any issues or problems that could be preventing you from ranking. It has a few suites of tools to help you market yourself better online.
Moz Pro is an all in one tool that helps businesses manage numerous aspects of their SEO campaign. It’s a great tool to use in addition to Google Analytics.
Moz Pro helps you better understand your audience. When visitors come to your site, you gain insight as to how they got there. You see if they come from paid ads, search, or social media.
This tool helps you learn how people search for your business. You’ll better understand the keywords your audience uses to find your products or services. When you know what your audience uses to find your business, you can rank for those keywords to attract more qualified leads to your page.
Local businesses rank differently in the search results than other businesses. Moz Local is Moz’s other software that focuses on helping local businesses optimize their listing.
First, you need to verify your business listing with Google or Facebook. These local listings are a crucial part of SEO because its how your audience finds your business.
Once that’s complete, Moz local completes your business listing. After your listing is prepared, Moz gets your listing ready for distribution and then distributes it across search engines. These search engine catalog your site and new customers find it.
Uses of Moz
- Site Audits
- Rank Tracking
- Backlink Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Site Crawl
- On Page Optimization
- Link Research
- Custom Reports
Plans and Pricing of Moz
- Standard: $ 99 per month (If you’re new to SEO or just need the basics, this plan is a great way to get started)
- Medium: $179 per month (Ample limits plus full access to keyword research tools. Most folks start here)
- Large: $249 per month (The ideal plan (and best value) for businesses and agencies that are serious about search)
- Premium: $599 per month (Most popular for large SEO-focused agencies and in-house marketing teams)
- Lite: $129 per year ( Manage your listings, automatically distribute location data & monitor reviews from a single dashboard)
- Preferred: $179 per year (Includes Lite features plus respond to reviews and post to social media & directories from a single dashboard)
- Elite: $299 per year (Includes Preferred features plus distribute location data to additional directories from a single dashboard)
Reasons to choose Moz
- Grow Your Business
- Drive Client Success
- Scale Your SEO
- Moz Understands SEO
- Moz Develops SEO Tools
- Moz Supports Local Businesses
- Moz Publishes a Blog
- Moz Provides Support
- Moz Gets Results